Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Five Days of Quorra IV


Quorra From Tron © Walt Disney Pictures
By Corey Breen
Pencil

Day four of the Five Days of Quorra! Here is today's pin-up of Olivia Wilde as Quorra in Tron! More of a profile shot on this one. This piece was actually the second drawing I did of the five.

Below are the line work drawings I did for the piece, and much like the previous pin-up from yesterday, I redrew her arm. I couldn't decide if I wanted it down or up. For this one, it just worked much better going up to her head, both in composition and coolness factor.

I hope you like it. Only one more to go. Tune in tomorrow for the last of my five Quorra drawings. I will also post a poll where you can vote on which Quorra you would like me to do as a finished piece!

Until then,

CjB

Quorra From Tron © Walt Disney Pictures
By Corey Breen
Pencil


Quorra From Tron © Walt Disney Pictures
By Corey Breen
Pencil


No comments:

Share

Share/Bookmark