Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Five Days of Quorra II


Quorra from Tron © Walt Disney Pictures
By Corey Breen
Pencil

This is day two of the five day Quorra pin-up week, image number two! Tune in tomorrow for image number three!

Very similar to the first one, just kinda zoomed out a bit on her. I think with these first two, I made her lean a little too much. With the female figure, I always want to capture that nice curve in their spine, give them a J Scott Campbell kind of look. Sometimes I wind up over-exaggerating that too much, though, so I have to be careful. It's a fine line between being dynamic with a pose, and just breaking the characters back, losing all sense of reality of a character. One thing I do love about the character is her hair. Had a TON of fun drawing her hair in each of these.

They get better as the week goes on, by-the-way! Saved the best ones for later in the week. Although, I want you to decide in the poll on Friday, which one of the five you want me to do in ink and color!

See you tomorrow with more Quorra! TRON RULES!

CjB

PS- MASS EFFECT 2 for PS3 comes out TODAY! Oh YEAH! Thank God for left over Christmas Gift Cards, LOL!

No comments:

Share

Share/Bookmark