Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Five Days of Quorra III


Quorra From Tron © Walt Disney Pictures
By Corey Breen
Pencil

For the third day of Quorra pin-ups, I have a little bit more of an action shot. This was actually the first one I sketched out, out of all five of the Quorra pieces this week. I remember I had started drawing this one, but it wasn't sexy enough, or so I thought. That's how the ball started rolling on having so many pin-ups of this one chatacter. I was trying to draw a REALLY red hot image of her ala J Scott Campbell. NOT as easy as he makes it look, let me freakin' TELL ya! But, I wound up going back to this one and finishing it, because I actually like the pose and twist of her body a lot.

Below is two different versions of the sketch that I did for this one, because I originally had her left am up in the air, holding her disc. I went back in before the finished drawing and changed her arm to be down by her side more. I just think it worked better as a composition.

Again, let me know what you think, and I hope you like yet another Quorra pic! Two more to go, then you can vote on which one you want me to do up in inks and colors! Maybe I'll even add in a light cycle behind her and a sweet Tron-like background!

CjB

PS- Mass Effect 2 for PS3 doesn't come out until Tuesday, January 18th! Ugh, got all excited for nothing yesterday. Now I need the 18th to hurry on up and get here already!


Quorra From Tron © Walt Disney Pictures
By Corey Breen
Pencil


Quorra From Tron © Walt Disney Pictures
By Corey Breen
Pencil

No comments:

Share

Share/Bookmark