Friday, June 5, 2009

Oto Chuba Tah Panwa Ta Chik Youngee, Murishani, An Jedai Coo sa SHAG LEIA!

PART THREE

Princess Leia © 2009 Lucasfilms
By Corey Breen
Pen & Ink & Copic Cool Gray Markers & Photoshop Touch Ups

Here are the final tones for the Slave Leia Pin-Up! I did the tones in Cool Gray Copic Markers, with a Colorless Blender, and Whiteout Pen. Above is the tones that I touched up in Photoshop. The original scan of just the markers, without any touch up, is below!


Music by John Williams, "Across the Stars"

Here also is the VIDEO of me working! I think this came out GREAT! I used my iMac G5 to film this, and used CS4 Adobe After Effects to edit the video, and speed it up! I love learning a new program and can't wait to do more of these! Took a long time to put an audio track on it, because I needed to watch some tutorials on how to do it, and it just took me longer then expected to learn that part of the pre-compression! When I do more of these, I will get better and better at it!

I hope you enjoy the video, and be sure to watch around the 4 minute mark of the 5 minute video, where you'll see what I have to put up with every time I draw! It's quiet the surprise, and it's very funny!

Special thanks to Mike Sellers for teaching me some video editing skills, and Julio Herrera, for letting me borrow his laptop to work on it and finish it up today! Thanks guys!

Final Color Image to be posted this weekend!

And don't forget:

THE CONTEST!

To win an exclusive, FREE sketch by me, all you have to do is correctly guess the translation of the title of this Blog entry... "Oto Chuba Tah Panwa Ta Chik Youngee, Murishani, An Jedai Coo sa SHAG LEIA!" I will randomly draw one winner from the people with the correct translation! So please send in your entries in an email or comment on this Blog!

The winner will receive a small 5-10 minute sketch of any ONE character of their choosing. I will have to get the address of the winner so I can send it out to them. Contest only open to United States residents, and the contest is NOT open to immediate family and coworkers!

The winner will be selected on Monday, June 8th, 2009, at 1pm!

CjB

Princess Leia © 2009 Lucasfilms
By Corey Breen
SCAN - Pen & Ink & Copic Cool Gray Markers

No comments:

Share

Share/Bookmark