Monday, June 8, 2009

May flowers bring June SHOWER... for my girl!


Kristy's Wedding Shower Wishing Well Logo & Tea Tags
By Corey Breen
Photoshop & Illustrator
Cheshire Cat © 2009 Walt Disney Productions


Kristy's Wedding Shower Wishing Well Logo & Tags
By Corey Breen
Pencil - Pen & Ink
Cheshire Cat © 2009 Walt Disney Productions

My fiance, Kristy had her wedding shower yesterday, and this was the cartoon I drew for her wedding party, to display at the restaurant! I usually don't do straight up cartoons anymore, so this was a lot of fun to go back to that style after so long. It's definitely not as easy as it looks, but it is still as much fun as I remember!

Kristy loves the Cheshire Cat so much, so I hope she enjoyed the piece, and her shower as much as I had fun contributing to it! I want to thank all her female friends and family, and soon to be extended family for throwing her such an amazing party, and literally showering her with so many gifts!

We can't wait to see all of you again for the wedding next month!

Love you Kristy,

Corey

No comments:

Share

Share/Bookmark