Monday, June 8, 2009

And the winner is...

...NOBODY

Nobody won the Contest, because, well, no one entered! It's all good though. One less thing for me to do and send out. I will try another contest again one day, when I know I have more followers. I thought I had enough people checking out the website that at least two or three people would enter, but I guess I'm just not ready for that yet. It just gives me more incentive to go out and market myself more, and spread the word about my site.

Next time I try something like that, I'll make sure I have more of following. In a sense, it was a test for me to see how many people check out the site, since I can't really go by the Blog's "FOLLOWERS", because a lot of people don't subscribe to Google, or just don't know how to "follow" it. To "follow" my Blog, you need to click on the "follow" button on the RIGHT side of the website, just under my Profile, "About Me".

So now I just have make sure I get the wor
d out about the Blog! [You would think the 386 people I "know" on Facebook, I would have more of an audience, but I guess it just means I have a LOT more work to do.] LOL

I will be posting some FUN, personal art later today, so be sure to check back in. And just in case you want to know, the answer to the Slave Leia contest is below!


Huttesse-
"Oto Chuba Tah Panwa Ta Chik Youngee, Murishani, An Jedai Coo sa SHAG LEIA!"

English-
"I want you to enjoy the dancing girl, bounty hunter, and Jedi, who is Slave Leia!"

CjB

PS- Some people have said that there is a problem with the video on the site, and I am looking into it. It is saved as a Quicktime mp4 file, so I'm not sure why it is telling some people that is it "temporarily unavailable". I will look into why this is, and/or try to upload it as something other then how you import it in Blogger!

No comments:

Share

Share/Bookmark