Thursday, June 21, 2012

Talon - Lincoln March



Talon © DC Entertainment
By Corey Breen




Talon © DC Entertainment
By Corey Breen


This character is so FREAKIN' cool, I can't freakin' stand it!  I really wish the new Talon series from DC featured Lincoln in the title role, but I understand that they are going in a totally different direction for that.  As far as Lincoln is concerned, I can't WAIT until everyone gets to read Batman #11 for the conclusion of the Court of Owls story-line!  OMFG, it's AMAZING!

I hope you like the colored versions of this piece, as you can see I wasn't sure which one I wanted to go with.  There's nothing cooler then a plain white background, it's just so striking, and I think really works with this one... but I also really love the painterly background of the other version.  I love digitally painting backgrounds like that, much like my Game of Thrones pieces, so it's really fun to work one in here with a super-hero pin-up.

Let me know which one you like better!

I wont be able to post again until at least Monday for I'll be on a mini-vacation, but still so much to share.  Talk to you next week!

Corey Breen



No comments:

Share

Share/Bookmark