Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sketch Attack - Dr. Who



Doctor Who
Based on Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure Movie Poster
By Corey Breen
Pencil
Created by Sydney Newman, C.E. Webber & Donal Wilson


Here is this week's Sketch Attack Assignment.  The topic was Doctor Who of course.  With this one, I decided to try my hand at having a little fun instead of being so serious all the time.  My drawings are always so dark and serious.

I think I succeeded.  I definitely had fun drawing it, that's for sure!  But don't worry, I DID do a SERIOUS Dr. Who drawing... I couldn't resist.  For my own sanity, you know?  Gotta be consistent, I say.  LOL

I'll post the serious Dr. Who pin-up, which I did in my traditional marker-esque style soon!  Meanwhile, be sure to take a look at all the other Sketch Attack artist's version of the Doctor Who show, right here:


And then stick around, I still have SO much to post!

CjB

No comments:

Share

Share/Bookmark