Friday, March 9, 2012

"52 by 1" - Week 7 - Animal Man #1


Animal Man © DC Comics
By Corey Breen

FINALLY!

Animal Man #1 today, and then I post Wonder Woman #1 cover tomorrow, then Grifter #1 cover on Sunday just to catch up to my schedule for these.

Due this week wass Superman #1. Superman #1 is drawn out, but now I have to do final pencils and then markers on it still. In fact, I have Superman, Supergirl, Captain Atom, Aquaman, Red Hood & Outlaws, Batman and Red Lanterns all on deck, so I may not only just catch up to my schedule, but go ahead of it. How bout THAT?! Cool right?

I also have a surprise post mostly likely Monday or Tuesday of a really cool piece I did I can't wait to show you all.

But for now, today, just enjoy this Animal Man cover, and if you are not reading this book, FOR SHAME, because it is an AWESOME book! It's really, really well done on all fronts! The power of comic books is in full force each issue of this book that comes out, trust me.

Talk to you tomorrow!

CjB

No comments:

Share

Share/Bookmark