Wednesday, February 15, 2012

American Horror Story


American Horror Story © FX Networks
By Corey Breen
Pencil & Letraset Markers

I know, I know, I'm extremely late to the party on American Horror Story. But my wife and I finally got around to watching all 12 episodes, and we were blown away! Awesome, awesome show. Scared the bejeezus outta us both, going as far as my wife demanding we watch it in the mornings when the sun is out.

LOL

O I therefore made sure that we only watched it at night, after 10pm with all the lights out, hahahahahaha. She had nightmares. Heck, I had nightmares from this show, it was that intense. And the father's fate at the end has upset me so much even a week after we watched it, I'm STILL messed up by it.

Anyway, if you missed the show somehow, go out and watch it, it was freakin' GOOD! Can't WAIT until season two, but if it is all new characters as the rumors suggest, I hope they get a cast as good as this one was, WOW!

Hope you like the piece.

Little break from 52 by 1 and Sketch Attack Blog.

LOTS more art flying your way, I'm like Jeremy Lin here! I'm ON FIRE!

CjB

No comments:

Share

Share/Bookmark