Monday, February 13, 2012

"52 by 1" - Week 5 - HAWK & DOVE #1


Hawk & Dove © DC Comics
"52 by 1"
By Corey Breen
Pencil & Letraset Markers

I know what you are saying; Hawk & Dove #1?! But it's supposed to be Suicide Squad #1 then Hawk & Dove #1. It's all out of order! AND late! LOL

Come down, calm down. Yes I am late, but only because I was working on catching up, so I did both at once. So I will post the Suicide Squad cover this week as well, then I'm back on schedule for Animal Man.

As for why Hawk & Dove is being posted first, well that's because I had it done first, and Suicide Squad cover is just taking longer, because it's a bigger piece. It's only three characters, but I drew it much bigger then the regular size ones, so it's taking longer to pencil and marker up.

And don't you worry about it much none either! LOL I make the rules here, a'ight?

Well, hope you enjoy Hawk & Dove. Suicide Squad in a couple of days or so, then Animal Man most likely by Monday or Tuesday.

CjB

No comments:

Share

Share/Bookmark