Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Artist Formally Known As...

New Alternate CjB_Productions Logo © 2010
By Corey Breen
Photoshop & Illustrator



Alternate CjB_Productions Logo Ideas © 2010
By Corey Breen
Photoshop & Illustrator

Just wanted to share with you my NEW logo, although I will not be scrapping my old one. This will just be an alternate logo I'll use more for drawings and signage. Still very fond of my real logo, and that will remain the face of my DBA, but also wanted something like this, that could work as a logo/ signature. I'm really happy with it, and you may have already started seeing it on some of my drawings.

Let me know what you think!

CjB


PS- Sorry it's been a while since my last post, but they should be coming more often now that the VERY busy month of April is now behind us. I do have like 4-5 pieces I just can't show you yet because I have not gotten permission yet from their clients. Hopefully soon I will be able to show all the stuff I've done, so it doesn't look like I haven't been working at all. Quiet the opposite actually... stay tuned!

1 comment:

Jason Embury said...

LOVE the new sig/logo man. really great looking work!

Share

Share/Bookmark