Monday, March 21, 2011

Let me take another shot at this!


Superman © DC Comics
Redesign by Corey Breen
Photoshop

So after talking with Dezi and some other coworkers on my redesign, we started playing with the costume even further. Above is what we came up with. You see, I wanted to create more of a jump suit for superman, much like the Flash or Aquaman has. Superman should be like a swimmer. He is super fast, and should look like a red and blue blur that zips by. He has no need for boots, or freakin underwear. If what they say is true, much like the fast, he is so fast, that if he stood still, it would be hard to even focus on him. Superman should be sleek and regal.

I think he looks that hear. Although, if this suit was translated to live action, please don't make it "plastic-y", lol. Thinking about it more, maybe it's "too much blue" in hear as well, we all know now what that could look like.

Let me know what you think,

CjB

No comments:

Share

Share/Bookmark