Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Comet Cometh


The Comet © DC Comics
By Corey Breen
Pencil

Another book I'm really looking forward to is The Comet from our library of Impact Comics' characters. One of my favorite artists, Duncan Rouleau has designed this new costume for The Comet, and I absolutely LOVE it! So I drew it. I actually liked this one so much, I asked my good friend, coworker (top notch DC letterer), and often collaborator, Mr. Steve Wands, if he would lend his pen to ink the piece. He obliged, and when he finishes that, I will post that, as I'm sure he will also post on his blog over at

http://stevewands.blogspot.com/

Please check out his site, and follow him on Twitter at @SWands

After the inks are done, I think I may color this piece as well, or have Steve color it. If you know me, you know I just love anything Sci-Fi and I want this one to be a really cool finished piece. So stay tuned for more on this drawing as it gets inked and then colored!

Now I am off to get Final Fantasy XIII for PS3 - but I promise that it wont completely take over my life. I got a lot of drawings to do coming up, and even more to show you guys still, so no worries. Honestly, Final Fantasy usually inspires me to draw even MORE, so keep checkin' back in, and

Thanks for followin',

Cor

No comments:

Share

Share/Bookmark