Saturday, December 19, 2009

"You should not be here..."

Avatar © 20th Century Fox
By Corey Breen
Photoshop

...you should be at the movies, seeing Avatar!

No seriously, go see it.

I will review the movie sometime in the future, for words kinda fail me right now. Just enjoy the pin-up of JakeSully I did, and take some time out to see the flick. The colored Photoshop image I did off the pencils is above, and the pencils are below!

Enjoy both, and if you are a fan of Science Fiction, comic books, or just movies in general, do yourself a favor and go see the movie. Preferably in IMAX 3-D if you can.

If you can't see it in IMAX 3D, just go see it anywhere, for I do want to go see Avatar in a regular theater now, just like the Dark Knight, to see the difference. I loved the movie itself, so I want to step back from the effects of the 3D and IMAX, and just focus more on it as a movie! Just loved it so much, I totally want to check out a digital screening of it, too.

Way more stuff to come this week, including two CHRISTMAS pieces! Be sure to keep checking back in, and I'll also try to write up a full review of Avatar this week too, cause I know some of you want to know what I think. (But I think that's pretty darn obvious already, as I don't even have words to express how I felt about it).


Avatar © 20th Century Fox
By Corey Breen
Pencil

CjB

Consider my mind BLOWN!

No comments:

Share

Share/Bookmark