Friday, December 11, 2009

It's Christmas Time!


Batman Christmas Gift Tag
Batman © DC Comics
By Corey Breen

Pen & Ink & Photoshop

This is a card tag I did for my coworker's Secret Santa gift I got. I got my coworker Katie a couple of Zombie books (How to Draw Zombies Manga Style, and Zombie CSI). It was supposed to be a Secret Santa, but my card tag above kinda gave that away, LoL.

It was a great day in the office though, as we celebrated the Holiday Season with our annual toy raffle. This year, after some swapping, I walked away with a Bigby Wolf/ Snow White Statue, a 1966 Replica Batmobile, an Adam Hughes Zatana Statue, and a Damien Scott Batgirl Statue! Awesome SWAG! It's great too because I have the other Fables Statue, Rose Red, and I have the Batman Begins Tumbler Statue, that will go along great with my now new Statues I got yesterday! The raffle is my FAVORITE day of the year, and we all had a GREAT time in the office celebrating the holidays and thanking each other for another great year!

I know I haven't posted anything in a bit, and I apologize for that. Just got really busy the last two months. But these next few weeks will have a BUNCH of updates from me, so keep checking back in! More Christmas Images, an Avatar pin-up, and a Freelance Portrait of the cutest twins you will ever see!

Until Then,

CjB

No comments:

Share

Share/Bookmark