Friday, May 4, 2012

Future Female Comic Fan!


My Beautiful Niece Finley with Her Drawing of Batgirl


Batgirl © DC Entertainment
By Corey Breen
Pencil

This past weekend my oldest brother and his family came to visit from Chicago!  The second I got there, my niece, Finley was clamoring for a drawing from me.  She wanted Batgirl!  I was really excited to draw Batgirl for her.  She started coloring it in, showing her skills coloring within the lines, but didn't get to finish!  I hope she gets to finish it back home and she hangs on to the piece for a long time.

Thank you for a WONDERFUL time Finley, I miss you and your brother Conner tremendously already!  I was very proud she requested Batgirl and I hope that she becomes a huge comic book fan.  I'll have done my job as an Uncle then, for sure!

Uncle Corey

PS - Little calm before the storm here as I am in the process of finishing up at LEAST 8 pieces!  4 of them are last months "52 by 1" and the other four are some awesome surprises!  Can't wait to share!

PPS - Speaking of comic books, I can't WAIT to take my son Tyler to his VERY first FREE COMIC BOK DAY!  We go to this store on Long Island

GRASSHOPPERS COMICS
76 HILLSIDE AVENUE
WILLISTON PARK, NY 11596
(516) 741-5724

Be sure to support your local store tomorrow!

No comments:

Share

Share/Bookmark