Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sketch Attack - Sherlock Holmes - FOR SALE!


Sherlock Holmes © Conan Doyle Estates, LTD
By Corey Breen
Pencil & Copic Markers & Photohop

Over at http://sketchattack.tumblr.com/ our second assignment was to do any incarnation of SHerlock Holmes. I chose this weeks topic and I did the Robert Downey Jr./ Jude Law versions, despite still not having seen Game of Shadows yet, unfortunately!

This piece was done in a lot of different ways. I started with a pencil sketch like I always do, then I did some research on London streets and buildings. Then I drew the background on a separate paper. I was going to use the same process I used on my Game of Thrones pieces, and ink it and color it all in Photoshop. After not having liked where that was going, I went back to the now transfered pencils, and tried the Copics. It worked out the best as you can see.

Much like the Star Wars piece, this piece is FOR SALE below. Just hit it up on Pay Pal on the right!


8.5 x 11 (two pieces of) ART FOR SALE - $75
(SEE PAYPAL SIDEBAR TO BUY)

Receive a FREE PRINT of the finished piece with purchase of the original art!

CjB

No comments:

Share

Share/Bookmark