Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"52 by 1" - DC Universe Presents #1


DC Universe Presents #1 © DC Comics
"52 by 1"
By Corey Breen
Photohop Colors



DC Universe Presents #1 © DC Comics
"52 by 1"
By Corey Breen
Photohop Inks



DC Universe Presents #1 © DC Comics
"52 by 1"
By Corey Breen
Pencils



I know, I know, I'm already a little late and it's only week 2. It's gonna happen from time to time, so just cut me some slack on that. I will do the best I can to keep on schedule, and if I'm off I will let you know what week the latest cover is for. I WILL do all of them by December 31st, no matter what, lol! That is my goal!

So here is the second cover, this one is for DC Universe Presents #1!

The magic effect didn't come out as well as I had hoped. I like everything else, but I was trying to go for an ectoplasm look to the rest of his body, like he was exploding out of the chains as well as looking all magic-like. Oh well. Still happy with about 80% of the piece.

On to the NEXT one...

GREEN ARROW #1

CjB

PS- I will do a copic wash on this one too, just because I like doing it and it makes my art look cool. Be on the look out for that!

PPS- NEW Sketch Attack drawing is due next week too, so be on the lookout for that. This week's assignment is GODZILLA!

No comments:

Share

Share/Bookmark