Monday, August 1, 2011

Logo Design


Logo Design - GreenHome Technologies
© GreenHome Technologies
Designed by Corey Breen
Illustrator

This was a logo I designed for an incredible company called GreenHome Technologies. Making your home more green using incredible technology to save you tons of money and conserve energy, making your home more green!

I wanted to thank all my clients at GreenHome Tech for the opportunity to help usher in this VERY important company that everyone should learn more about. GreenHome and I are very happy with how the logo came out, and I wish the company the BEST of luck, and can't wait to see the technology in homes across the globe!

CjB

2 comments:

jmbreen9 said...

Very cool. I like it!

services logo design said...

What I discover difficult is to discover a weblog that can capture me for a minute however your blog is different. Bravo.

Share

Share/Bookmark