Thursday, August 30, 2012

Twenty-Twelve - The Art of Corey Breen



Twenty-Twelve
The Art of Corey Breen
Cover




Zephyr © Corey Breen 2012


So here it is! The cover to this year's art of book, "Twenty-Twelve".  It features my newest character, Zephyr from my recent creator-owned concept called StarLanders ©.

The art of book will be available EXCLUSIVELY at this years New York Comic Con, October 11th-October 14th!  It features some of my best work from the past year, 2012.  It'll be $20 at the show, and you get a FREE sketch of any character you would like in the back of the book or on a separate bristol board.  The book is 36 pages and measures 5.5 x 8.5 with a glossy cover.

I really hope you stop by my table in Artist's Alley and pick one up.  I'll even sign it for you!

Please check out my profile on New York Comic Con's website,


at


Scroll down to find me!

I'll have my table location very soon!

The above image of Zephyr, I will go further into detail on.  I will discuss my whole process creating it this week, from sketch to flats to creating the cover of the book, as well as my NEW Comic Con Banner!

LOTS MORE INFO THIS MONTH, ALL ABOUT MY APPEARANCE AT THE SHOW!


Corey Breen


PS - My 2010 Art of Book will also still be available at the show, for $10, no sketch though.


No comments:

Share

Share/Bookmark