Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Robin & Batman

Robin & Batman © DC Comics
By Corey Breen
Pencil

Robin has always been a character that has been near and dear to me my whole life. I grew up loving Robin, ever since I started following Tim Drake in the 90's when he found out that Bruce was Batman. I always wanted to BE Robin, and like a lot of kids, found it very plausible. So I always get weary of how they handle him in the funny books, even though I realize now that I can never be him (anymore at least).

That's why I thought I would HATE this NEW Robin, Bruce's son, Damien. BUT, much to my surprise, I think he is AWESOME! Love the character, love his attitude, and love that he still needs to redeem himself, and also make up for ALL his parents' faults, including Ra's Al Ghul.

So he is just a quick sketch of the new Robin... LOVE the hood too, nice touch!

Enjoy

CjB

No comments:

Share

Share/Bookmark