Friday, October 22, 2010

Last of the Con!


Efron from Sunburn © Corey Breen

Pencil


NYCC Exclusive Drawings
By Corey Breen

Above is the second exclusive drawing I did at New York Comic Con. The first was the TMNT drawing as posted earlier this week, that you can see side by side with this second one. This one is a creator owned character I came up about 2 years ago, named Efron, from an idea for a book called Sunburn.

I really like this elf-like character I created, and I hope I'm able to do something with him sooner rather then later. Since most of my time will be devoted to bringing the SaricH Graphic Novel to life throughout this year, I won't have too much time to devote to other ideas such as Efron and Sunburn. Maybe I'll make him the focus of next years NYCC, and make him the cover character to next year's Art of Corey Breen book. I like that idea, so we shall see.

Well, I think that about wraps up the NYCC completely on my end. Again, I had such a great time, I meet so many great people and fans and contacts, that I am still floored by the positivity and great responses to my work! I can't wait to do it again next year, and I look forward to this year being my best as far as getting my work out there to the public, and getting a lot of work publish!

Wish me luck,

CjB

No comments:

Share

Share/Bookmark