Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm BACK, BABY!

Wolverine: Look Sharp Project Rooftop Contest Entry
By Corey Breen
Final Colors in Photoshop

So, yes, I'm BACK from my Wedding, Honeymoon, and Vacation! As great as it was, I definitely missed everyone at work and all my followers here on my Blog and Twitter! I have so much catching up to do, but I wanted to just give a BIG thank you first to all my family, friends, coworkers and everyone who wished Kristy and I all the best! We had an amazing time in Hawaii, and we will never EVER forget it!

But now that I'm back I have so much to get to. I thought I would start things off by FINALLY posting my entry to the Wolverine: Look Sharp Project Rooftop Contest. They announced the winners, and while I did not win anything, I had a BLAST doing this, and can't wait for the next character contest! It's a great thing they do on that site, and I've been following it since the beginning, and finally got a chance to enter. I really like my redesign of Wolverine above, but there was some great entries that won out over it. Congrats to the winners and honorable mentions, and hopefully my image will be shown on he site at some point when they show all the other entries! Please check it out at:

http://www.tencentticker.com/projectrooftop/2009/07/18/wolverine-look-sharp-winners/

I have so many other things to post, and I'll get to all that very very soon. Until then, check out my process below on the Wolverine Redesign, and be sure to keep tuning into the site as I get back in the groove of hings! I have so much to do, so I'm trying not to pull myself in too many directions at once. Just do one thing at a time, and this is a good place to start.

Hope you enjoy, and thanks again to everyone who wish me and my wife well wishes!

Peace!

CjB


Wolverine: Look Sharp Project Rooftop Contest Entry
By Corey Breen
Final Colors


Wolverine: Look Sharp Project Rooftop Contest Entry
By Corey Breen
Final Inks


Wolverine: Look Sharp Project Rooftop Contest Entry
By Corey Breen
Final Pencils


Wolverine: Look Sharp Project Rooftop Contest Entry
By Corey Breen
Initial Sketch

No comments:

Share

Share/Bookmark