Monday, April 9, 2012

My DC Comics All Access Appearance


DC Comics All Access Page © DC Entertainment


If you blink, you'll miss it!

If you bought any DC Comic books last week, and you read the final page in each of them, you would have read DC Comic's All Access page. This week's feature was about a group of students coming in for a tour of the offices, which included a stop by the BEST part of the tour, the Pre-Press Bullpen!

The students who came in for the tour were from the Harvey Milk High School, and they stopped by the bullpen for a visit. I gave a demonstration for the tour, as well as some inspirational words, as I usually do for all tours that come in, especially students.

That's ME in the picture with the Bat symbol in the back window, in the new Pre-Press renovated office.

Usually I'm a behind the scenes guy, but for one week only, you get to see me hard at work!

Laugh it up, FUZBALL!

CjB

No comments:

Share

Share/Bookmark