Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"Here's your pan, here's your frog."


Tangled © Disney 2011
By Corey Breen
Pencil


Disney Time Line

Finally got around to see Tangled, bought it on Blu-Ray. I absolutely LOVED it. I definitely miss the old Disney hand drawn style, but this was their first movie that had that feel of those, and that cartoony look, just done in computer generated style too. I think it worked. I loved the Broadway feel to it, I hope they make a musical out of it. I loved the story too. Just a really great movie. So much like all the things I watch that I love, I did a drawing of Rapunzel! Hope you like it!

I also included a pin-up I got in I think EW, that is a time line of EVER Disney carton. Perfect for a record of all their films, and great reference of them and when they came out.

If you haven't seen it yet, rent, or better yet, BUY Tangled.

Until next time,

CjB

PS- Happy 4th Birthday, Finley! Hope it was a good one, and have fun in Disney World!

No comments:

Share

Share/Bookmark